Thursday, June 12, 2008

Future Expectations - Thoughts from reading Been There Done That by Dr. Joe Rubino

I'm reading Been There Done That by Dr. Joe Rubino right now. It's full title is "Secrets of Building a Million-Dollar Network Marketing Organization from a Guy Who's Been There Done That And Shows You How You Can Do It, Too". WOW! That may be one of the longest titles ever, especially for such a small book. It is only 144 pages long, but I've already gotten some powerful stuff! Like this quote from page 34.

"IF YOUR FUTURE EXPECTATION is higher than your current reality, it creates motivation.

IF YOUR FUTURE EXPECTATION is the same as your current reality, it creates apathy.

IF YOUR FUTURE EXPECTATION is lower than your current reality, it creates failure.

WHAT YOU EXPECT IS WHAT YOU GET!"

I don't think I need to say too much more. I'm just letting those words sink in.

If these words impact you like they did me, check out his site at The Center for Personal Reinvention. I especially like the Cat looking at the Lion in the Mirror, it reminds me of a class that I took once.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Thanks for guiding me to about 27 more books I should probably add to my reading list!! I agree about the cat/lion picture...I've seen that before, in another 2-1/2 day class I know about!! ;)

Anonymous said...

great blog!
http://worldwidecashgifting.net