Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thought plus feelings attract! - The law of attraction in action

Thoughts plus feelings attract! Thoughts choose the direction, and our feelings attract our circumstances. - Jim Britt


I'm reading a new book called "Unleashing your authentic power resistance-free living" by Jim Britt. This is my second book by him and I highly recommend it! I haven't even finished the first chapter and I've already got 7 post it flags on quotes.

Have you wondered why the Law of Attraction didn't seem to be working for you. Where is your attention? Is your attention on your intentions? Or are you distracted? If your feelings are pushing you away from your intention, then how can you expect it to happen? You must align your feelings and your actions to activate your attraction.

No comments: